Spelt and Beans with Creamy Lime Dressing

We are onto week 2 now of the One-Handed Chef (check out the first attempt at lunch here). It's getting better though...I can now put slight pressure on my finger (I am using it to type right now!) though I'm still nervous about getting it wet. So I present to you another recipe that is easy to make with minimal use of your non-dominant hand. Easy and tasty. My only two criteria for cooking...

Spelt and Beans with Creamy Lime Dressing (males 5 servings)

1 1/4 cups dried spelt
1 cup black beans (drained and rinsed if canned)
1 cup canned (drained and rinsed if canned)
2 cups spinach, chopped*
3 cups chopped kale*
3/4 cup parsley, chopped*
1-2 cups cherry tomatoes, chopped*
1 cup corn kernels
1 recipe creamy basil lime salad dressing

*The food processor is your friend here.

Cook the spelt according to package directions. Let cool and combine with the rest of the ingredients.


No comments:

Post a Comment