Peach Vinaigrette

Inspired by the mango vinaigrette I decided to go with a peach vinaigrette. Our friends had a housewarming party a few weeks ago and while we were there they were showing off their peaches that Trader Joe's had on sale. I tend to forget about peaches throughout the year until those magical summer months when peaches are deeelliissshhh. I used yellow peaches for this since I don't like white peaches but use whatever you prefer.

Peach Vinaigrette (makes about 2 cups)

2 peaches
2 Tbls. vinegar
1/2 tsp. garlic powder
1 Tbls. balsamic vinegar
1 Tbls. olive oil
1 Tbls. apple cider vinegar

Blend everything together until smooth. Adjust acidity/sweetness to your liking, if needed.

I realized I don't have a picture of this. Fail. It looks like orange salad dressing. I'm sure you can form a sufficient mental picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment