Green Goodness Dressing

The food company Annie's has two amazing salad dressings: Goddess, which is vegan, and Green Goddess, which is not. When I was in high school the Green Goddess dressing was all the rage. Salads were made cool again with this ridiculously tasty dressing. While looking for a new salad dressing a couple weeks ago I pointed out the two dressings to Aaron and though he was skeptical, he agreed to try the Goddess one. He did like it but I ended up eating most of it. It's kind of expensive so I thought hey, check out the ingredients list and I'll make my own. And I made it green just for fun. I can't remember if it tastes even remotely like the Green Goddess but whatever, it's good. And super easy. Can you put ingredients in a blender? Great, you can make this dressing.

Green Goodness Dressing (makes 2 cups)

3/4 cup tahini
1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
1/4 cup Bragg's liquid aminos/tamari/soy sauce
1/4 cup agave nectar
1 bunch parsley
1/2 bunch cilantro
2 green onions

Blend it all together and pour over your favorite salad.



No comments:

Post a Comment