Berry Cherry White Tea Popsicles

At Whole Foods yesterday I saw white tea berry cherry popsicles...that were crazy expensive. No thank you. I'm making these myself. Aaron and I got popsicle molds a while ago but haven't been too consistent about making them. So this was a good one to try, and I'm a fan!

Berry Cherry White Tea Popsicles (makes 6 1/3 cup popsicles - adjust depending on the size of your molds)

1 cup white tea
1 1/2 cups fresh or frozen mixed berries (I used 1/2 cup each of blueberries, raspberries, and strawberries)
1/2 cup fresh or frozen cherries
Agave nectar and/or lemon juice, to taste

Blend all ingredients together, adding agave nectar if it's not sweet enough and lemon juice if it's not tart enough.


Pour into popsicle molds and freeze.


Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment