Strawberry Lemonade Popsicles

Hoooo boooyy it has been a WHILE since I've posted! Rule #76, no excuses, play like a champion, let's get this blogging show back on the road.

When I was a kid, my parents made popsicles by freezing cranberry juice (I know, super simple, but we thought it was the greatest thing in the world). The coolest part was probably that the handle had a little straw coming out of the side of it so you could sip whatever popsicle juice melted without making a mess. Aaron and I aren't quite as cool so our popsicle molds don't have that feature, but they still work great. These popsicles are quite tasty and perfect for the summer - though be sure to adjust the quantities as needed based on your popsicle molds. As a side note, I could not for the life of me get these photos to rotate...thankfully this recipe isn't too dependent on photos!

Strawberry Lemonade Popsicles (makes 6 1/2 cup popsicles)

2 cups water
3/4 cups strawberries (fresh or frozen)
2 Tbls. lemon juice
1 1/2 Tbls. sugar

Blend all ingredients together.


Divide evenly in popsicle molds.


Freeze several hours and enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment